Chapter 651 - 660

Chapter 651 Assessment Game 33
  After throwing off the pursuer, Fu An'an still dare not relax.

  The wound on his body was continuously oozing blood, dripping all the way on the floor. She found a room, took off the bed sheet inside, and wrapped her bleeding place to prevent the people behind from chasing after the blood.

  Because of those players' weird positional awareness, she didn't dare to stay in one place.

  It wasn't until three o'clock in the morning that she was sure that this ability had disappeared, so she hid in a remote place to rest.

  That weird ability is longer than it was yesterday, which is not good news.

  And the wounds on his body had solidified and stuck to the sheets, and urgently needed to be dealt with.

  ##
  She tore off the bed sheet, taking off a trace of flesh, and the pain nerves were truly transmitted to the brain, which was more painful than cutting with a knife.

  Throwing aside the bed sheet covered in black blood, beads of sweat appeared on Fu An'an's forehead.

  The torn wound began to bleed, and if not treated properly, it could become infected and even cause a high fever.

  She reluctantly stood up, found a bowl, and mixed the salt with water.

  He took out the large iron pot that came from the kitchen, put it upside down on the ground, and scraped off a layer of black ash from the bottom of the pot with a knife.

  This ash is also called Baicaoshuang.

  It has the effect of stopping bleeding and stopping diarrhea.

  After finishing this, Fu Anan took off his clothes.

  The wound was washed with salt water first, and the burning pain spread all over the body.

  The pain was so painful that it was almost numb, and I tried my best to pour bowl after bowl of salt water on it.

  After cleaning up the blood and the wound, and then gently applied the pot bottom ash on the wound, the pain on her back eased a little, which made her reluctantly breathe a sigh of relief.

  Tear a clean sheet into strips and wrap the wound.

  Finally, find a clean set of clothes in the room and put them on.

  After finishing this, she took out the notebook that was placed in the space before.

  Although I really don't want to admit it, it's a fact that Spicy Chicken Game doesn't talk about martial arts, and it's a fact that it's casual.

  So far in the game, in addition to NPCs, players are also enemies.

  With the experience in the early hours of the twelfth day and the thirteenth day, it was obvious that they were not in a fair PK match, and other players had a certain amount of information gap.

  If you continue to be passive, the difficulty of the game will definitely increase dramatically on the fourteenth and fifteenth days.

  Originally, I didn't want to waste time on these NPCs, but now I can't do without them.

  Fu An'an thought it over, there was going to be a battle anyway, so she might as well attack directly.

  Early in the morning is the time for them to hang out, so try to choose the time before twelve o'clock.