Chapter 321 - 330

_

  Chapter 321 Absolute Zero 4
  Then, he saw his well-behaved sister take out a bat modified into a mace from her luggage, and swung it around a few times.

  The iron nails all over this thing cut through the void, and came with a whistling sound, extremely wild and fierce.

  If it hits a person, it will be disabled even if it is not dead.

  Feels pretty good.

  Fu Anan nodded in satisfaction, put it by the wall, and looked back to see Su Cen looking at the mace with a slightly dazed look,

  "Do you want Brother Su too? I can make one for you.

  But this is just scary. , the actual ability is definitely not as powerful as a gun."

  "This...forget it."

  Brother Daqiang declined, this weapon does not suit his temperament of a handsome man.

  In addition,

  "Firearms are indeed more difficult to collect, but it won't trouble you, Brother Su, who has rich game experience."

  Su Cen smiled at her, "Get up early tomorrow, and I will take you to collect supplies."

  ##
  游戏第二

  The two of them got up early in the morning .

  After simply eating breakfast, I went out immediately.

  In reality, Su Cen had to drive a sports car, but in the game, he rented a pickup truck.

  Fu Anan asked cautiously with doubts, "Brother Daqiang, isn't it too crazy for us to collect supplies like   this

  ?   " Your name is Su An'an, we are two brothers and sisters.   I set up a small store not far away, and said to the outside world that I am going to start a small business."   This is to reach out to the masses.

  After hearing this, Fu An'an wanted to clap him a little bit.

  Compared with Brother Daqiang, she is still not as good as an NPC.

  The first is food, water, and medicine.

  The food that Brother Daqiang hoards is high-calorie and easy-to-carry compressed biscuits, chocolate, and sugar.

  There are many boxes of water stored, which is definitely enough for two people to drink for 30 days.

  The so-called small facade is actually a warehouse.

  The two carried the items on the small truck in and went back and forth many times.

  Until the red sun was about to set from the sea, a faint afterglow appeared, and a group of seagulls flew high from the sea, heading away from the freighter carrying supplies every day... At this time, a large number of

  tourists from the sea have returned.

  They were wearing swimsuits, holding diving and skateboarding tools, talking and laughing along the way.

  Su Cen stood next to her holding the last box, looking at her in a daze, thinking that Fu An'an also wanted to play.

  "Don't look at it, I'll take you out to play after the early supplies are ready."

  Su Cen said as he carried the last box in, checked it carefully and locked the iron door. These things are all resources to be prepared.

  All that's left is to find a way to get the guns.