Chapter 591 - 600

Chapter 591 Ablation 44
  Zhang Zedong's left hand was completely black, corroded by acid, and the pain was so painful that he almost lost consciousness.

  After using painkillers, he was currently bandaging the wound with a pale face.

  In contrast, Fu An'an and Fu Yizhi looked the least troubled on the outside.

  But Fu An'an still remembered the scene where a large number of concrete fragments fell on Fu Yizhi's body, and forced him to untie his clothes. It turned out that it was bruised and purple from being injured by a blunt object.

  Especially the back.

  The large swathes of black and purple are still soaked with blood.

  Fu An'an felt distressed.

  It was all to help her block, so she suffered so many injuries.

  "It's okay."

  Fu Yizhi said calmly while holding a new shirt, ready to put it on.

  "It's all right, then, what's the problem?"

  Fu Anan tore off the clothes he had just put on, and pressed him on the hospital bed without any explanation,

  "Don't move, I'll fix it for you."

  She said Take out the medicine box.

  First use cotton swabs and hydrogen peroxide to disinfect and bandage the bleeding area, and then take out the safflower oil.

  She poured it into her hand, and after rubbing it well, she pressed Fu Yizhi's waist.

  Massage him with a somewhat unfamiliar technique.

  Apart from the waist, Fu Anan carefully rubbed the bruises on his shoulders and back, noting the bruises on his shoulders, but also being careful to touch the wound.

  Although his back is full of injuries, his back is beautiful.

  The strong and smooth muscles are smooth and smooth, the shoulders and back are stretched out in a perfect arc, the line of sight follows the spine, and there are a pair of sexy waist dimples on both sides of the strong and smooth waist.

  Fu Anan looked at it and touched it curiously.

  Fu Yizhi snorted, and looked sideways at her, "Don't touch there."

  Huh?
  Why can't you touch it?

  Holding up the safflower oil, Fu Anan stared at Fu Yizhi's waist, and she looked away two seconds later.

  never mind.

  Although a little curious, she chose to be obedient.

  After wiping off the wound medicine on the back, she handed the medicine to Fu Yizhi, and he could do it himself.

  After receiving the medicine, Fu Yizhi sat up instead of rubbing it in a hurry.

  "Open the trouser legs."

  "Huh?"

  Fu Anan was taken aback.

  Fu Yizhi looked at her, motioning to hurry up.

  Under her trouser legs, there are large bruises from the ankles to the knees, which are particularly eye-catching compared with other fair spots.

  If there was no reminder, Fu An'an would not have reacted.