Chapter 381 - 390

_

  Chapter 381 Angel Kindergarten 17
  "I'm really a player!

  You don't know my existence because official dealer players have privileges in interference games!
  We can choose temporary NPC status, and the first five days are the safety period. Zhang

  Min explained loudly.

  Hearing this, Fu Anan let out a chuckle, "Do all the official dealers know?

  Do you think I'm easy to deceive?

  Or am I showing off your knowledge reserve as an NPC?

  I'm not an official dealer who I don't know, they are not like that. "

  Because the dealer's privilege can only be activated in the third stage of the game. No. 6683 Blue Star is only in the second stage of the game, and of course it is impossible to activate it!"

  She actually knew a player who was already an official dealer in the second stage!
  Then It must be pre-S rank.

  Big guys with eternal power!

  How can a person who can know such a big boss be weak.

  Kill her, why is she so unlucky!

  "If you don't want to let me go first, I can prove it to you!"

  In the game, when facing the strong, the best way is to submit.

  "In interference games, every official croupier is a Item resource points, you can use your points to exchange items with me!"

  Fu Anan: "Really?"

  Zhang Min nodded vigorously, "Really!"

  "Then you just prove it."

  Fu Anan didn't even move while pressing on her. Moved,

  "Could it be that you have to transform like a little magic fairy to exchange an item, and I influenced you to change clothes?" "

  ...No."

  Zhang Min didn't expect that she had become an official dealer in the third stage, and she was still being abused in the game world in the second stage.

  Her pale face revealed humiliation and unwillingness.

  Seeing this, Fu An'an slapped Zhang Min on the head, "Just prove it well, who is going to roll your eyes? Believe

  it or not, I'll kill you to get points?"

  Weird person, Fu An'an Pinching her neck, always pay attention.

  "Don't!"

  She said, waving her hand.

  A hanging pattern appeared in front of Fu An'an. On it was a piece of yellow paper folded into a triangle, with the word "imperial order" written in cinnabar.

  [Hello, dear player, congratulations on getting the chance to exchange items.

  Props: Safe Talisman X3
  Props Introduction: Each Safe Talisman can protect the wearer from evil attack once (one-time prop).   Item

  value: 20 points\ pieces

  Fu Anan looked at the above explanation, and chose X3 in one breath.

  Three peace symbols appeared in her hand at the same time.

  Fu An'an glanced at the safety talisman, then pretended to put it in his pocket, and put it all into the space.