Chapter 931 - 940

Chapter 931 Invasion 46

    It's really a narrow road.

    Fu Anan leaned against the seat, showing a perverted smile like Qiu Qianren.

    Zhao Sister Yu couldn't beat her when she was alone, but now there are two of them, how can she escape to the limit?

    impossible.

    When Zhao Sister Yu died, those players who followed her quickly fled.

    Fu An'an, who was about to leave, searched for Zhao Sisteryu and found that this person was very fat.

    Teleportation egg: 6

    yellow symbols: 1,

    an octagonal palace lantern, and a small piece of candle inside.

    There is also... an information party?

    No, it should be a reduced version of the information party.

    This thing is light in the hand, and every detail is exactly the same as the large information outside.

    What is it for?

    Do you not forget to mine in the game?

    Fu An'an put these things in front of Fu Yizhi, "One and half, Brother Fu, you can choose what you want."

    Fu Yizhi looked at these things, and then took three teleportation eggs.

    Fu An'an signaled him to continue.

    Subconsciously, he felt that the information box and the octagonal lamp should be good things, so let him choose one at will.

    "Enough."

    Fu Yizhi signaled her to pack up the rest.

    "Choose another one."

    Fu Anan pushed him, "As far as our relationship is concerned, are you still being polite to me?"

    The only pity is the guy at S rank, if they didn't use 2D, they could get more .

    "You deserve these, and I'm not being polite to you."

    After Fu Yizhi finished speaking, he picked her up and found a wheelchair in a store selling medical supplies.

    What they have to do now is to clean up those who are left.

    ##

    They found the walkie-talkie, and the players started to act in small groups.

    In the early morning of the 30th day of the game, there were

    1,065 ordinary players remaining and

    143 foreign     players remaining

    . On the 30th day of the game, at     6:00     a.m.,     the remaining ordinary     players were 1,042     foreign players. There are fewer and fewer green dots on the map.     In a few minutes, the little green dot decreased by one more.     After all, these foreign players also felt the despair of being hunted down.     At 1:00 p.m.,     ordinary players remained 1040     , and foreign players remained 6.     There was only one hour left before the end of the game.     Fu An'an sat in the wheelchair and fell asleep.     Fever, dehydration, and the whole body seems to be crawling with small bugs.     However, within a day, the erythema has spread from three small spots, spreading from the abdomen to the whole body. She really didn't expect that the infection that others would take seven or eight days to complete, she could achieve it in one night.     I didn't expect the disease to be so serious.     Fu Anan tried to divert his attention, and talked to him, "Brother Fu, how many green dots are there?"     Fu Yizhi: "Five."