Chapter 571 - 580

Chapter 571 Ablation 24
  Fu An'an has a terrifying effect, which can be described as a small interference expert.

  Fu Yizhi let him go, but still maintained this posture, blocking him at the corner of the stairs.

  "Is it true that as long as someone is stronger than you, you can do anything?"

  "Huh?"

  Fu An'an didn't understand Fu Yizhi's endless words.

  Fu Yizhi's fingertips stopped next to her ear, gently scratched her ear, and then wrapped his fingers around the tip of her ear, "Like what I did to you just now, other people can do it too?" Such an obvious hint,

  let Fu An'an's ears turned red,
  "Damn, of course not!"

  If it was someone else... "I'll kill him!"

  After Fu An'an finished speaking, he clenched his fists tightly, and resistance was written all over his body.

  The icebergs of the harsh winter melted away in an instant.

  The corners of Fu Yizhi's mouth curled up slightly, and his calloused fingertips gently rubbed the back of her neck, "Let's go."

  Just... the mood suddenly improved.

  "Where are you going?"

  Fu An'an grabbed the big hand that was getting deeper and deeper into the clothes, and raised her head to ask.

  Fu Yizhi let her hold his finger, "Do you still want to stay here?" "

  No."

  Fu An'an shook his head upon hearing this,
  "I originally wanted to find you. The next plan is to find a A safer place, the research institute in the city."

  As she spoke, she looked at the people standing upstairs.

  "Brother Fu, they are..."

  Mang's members?

  "NPCs."

  Fu Yizhi said these three letters in advance, as for the players...

  "Meet one."

  It doesn't matter.

  Met a member of Mang, and the others were mercenaries - Fu Anan automatically helped Fu Yizhi complete the words.

  It was indeed something that an inhumane boss like Brother Fu would do.

  With these bodyguards, they went to the first floor.

  The door to the second floor is open.

  The same goes for the first floor.

  Various things were scattered in the messy room, and there were two corpses lying beside the sofa, which belonged to the owner of the house.

  People in troubled times, the more vicious they are, the more they can survive.

  Fu Anan scanned the corpses of these NPCs, and looked outside.

  In the velvety drizzle, she saw the toilet door that she had discarded on the side of the road before.

  The top was eroded by rainwater, and many places were melted through.

  A drizzle, and it can kill.

  She suddenly thought of the bandits and Fu Yizhi who didn't have any protective equipment,