Chapter 881 - 890

Chapter 881 Reality 4
  After a whole night of swaying wind and rain, Fu Anan, who slept until noon, stared blankly, nestling under the quilt in a daze—

  being slapped stupidly.

  There was a naked handsome man lying next to him, but she couldn't arouse her interest.

  "Awake."

  "Yeah."

  Fu Anan nodded dumbly, then turned over.

  He just turned it over, and was turned over by Fu Yizhi again.

  what?

  "Get up and eat."

  The meal time has passed, and Fu Yizhi exchanged points for a separate meal.

  Fu Anan was hugged and put on a new pajamas, and sat at the dining table dizzy to have a meal, and was slapped several times in the process.

  ##
  Yan Senbo was waiting for Fu Yizhi from eight in the morning to one in the afternoon.

  Who knew that this time-conscious man actually delayed for five hours.

  Five hours later, he was late.

  Yan Senbo stood up and nodded to Fu Yizhi. Compared with last night, he is in a very good mood now. The most conspicuous thing is a large and eye-catching diamond ring on the middle finger of his left hand.

  It's too eye-catching, and it doesn't fit Mr.'s previous style.

  His two hands overlapped, and the index finger and thumb of his right hand pinched the ring and turned it freely. Because of his movement, the diamond seemed even more impossible to ignore.

  Yan Senbo stared at the diamond ring for two seconds, "Sir, your ring is beautiful."

  Fu Yizhi stopped turning, and the large diamond was facing upwards, showing its rich side, "Sent by Fu An'an. "

  An An's vision is really good, it suits you very well."

  Yan Senbo made an evaluation against his will.

  The diamond ring was simple to make, but it looked rough, and Fu Yizhi's own conditions were too good to hold it down. But to the original Kaolin Flower, two points of arrogance were added, which made people feel even more difficult to provoke.

  But Mr. is very happy.

  This kind of trivial matter does not need too objective evaluation.

  "Sir, the item you asked us to investigate yesterday has no clue yet."

  Fu Yizhi asked him to investigate the function of an item in the middle of the night last night. When using it, he can track the target by himself, and it turns into a cloud of black mist and enters his forehead.

  I don't know why he is so anxious, but under limited conditions, it is difficult even for them to investigate the ability of a certain item.

  "The people we arranged in LS have already started to act, but there is a risk of exposure."

  Yan Senbo frowned slightly, "The current situation is not the same as before. I think mobilizing these people to investigate the role of a prop is not worth the candle."

  It's a pity that Fu Yizhi won't listen to his advice.

  "Let those players who sneaked into the LS get ready to evacuate at any time, and start an internal investigation, focusing on those players who have no family members." "