Chapter 281 - 290

Chapter 281 Feeding and Food 6
  Fu An'an heard that and hurriedly sat on the stool, took off her waterproof pants, and leaned against the wall pretending to sleep.

  Several people noticed that Fu Anan was taken aback for a moment, and then frowned slightly.

  "We just talked, she won't be eavesdropping all the time, right?" "   Did you really

  fall asleep or pretend to fall asleep   ?   " He opened his eyes suddenly, pretending to be awakened suddenly in his sleep.   "1160, you guys are done too."   In the game, all NPCs are used to addressing others by the numbers on the back of their hands.   Xiao Ai, the leader, frowned slightly, "We ask you, are you a player?"   Fu Anan bent down and pulled off the waterproof pants that were half off, and said to them with a normal expression,   "You guys are a little slow. , I’m waiting to fall asleep. Now that you’re done, then quickly take off your clothes and go out, what are you doing here?”   Hearing this, several people looked at each other, their every move was so similar to that of an NPC, and they were not sure if it was an NPC or an NPC. player.   The person named Xiaoai pursed her lips slightly, and suddenly shouted, "Hey, the red hook in front looks like a space prop!" "   Which one?"   Her companion turned her head away instantly.   The red hook was in front of Fu Anan, half a meter away.   Fu Anan hung the waterproof jacket on the nearest purple hook without squinting, then turned and left the hut.   The space props were of course made up by Xiao Aihu.   If it is a player, it is impossible for anyone to be able to withstand its temptation.

  It's a pity that Xiao Ai didn't know it was, this kind of little trick couldn't fool Fu Anan at all, and she was not unusual.

  ##
  After this little episode, Fu Anan came outside calmly.

  This snack street is very long, and Fu Anan counted as much as he ate two days ago, and there is still a small half of the journey to finish.

  So, today she skipped the front part directly, and looked at the places that she hadn't seen from the back.

  The thinly sliced ​​sashimi is placed on ice cubes. The meat is tender, crystal clear, and the direction and texture of the muscles can be clearly seen.

  The diners sitting at the entrance of the small shop dipped in special seasonings and ate the food served by the machine in big mouthfuls.

  In addition to sashimi, the following food is also excellent.

  Fu Anan watched someone sitting in front of a small hot pot for one person, pouring hairy belly, fish head and bullfrog; It is said that it stimulates the taste buds of passers-by, making people want to go in quickly.

  Fu An'an swallowed her saliva, and continued to walk down, feeling that there was something better down there.

  Then...

  she saw someone eating live beads.

  It's the little bird that's still in the eggshell and hasn't fully hatched.

  For those who can eat, this is a kind of delicacy with high nutritional value and extremely fresh food.

  First crack open the shell like an egg to suck the thick juice of the chicken embryo; then peel off the egg shell and eat the egg yolk and the newly formed chick.

  Fu An'an watched the gourmet next to him happily swallow a live bead, his face turned slightly pale.

  Delicious as it may be, but the visual impact is too much.