Chapter 841 - 850

Chapter 841 Music and Travel 17
  Game Day Six at 12 o'clock at night

  The second track seems to have no night and day, it is always dark.

  Only the countdown that suddenly appeared in the air, the beating of every minute and every second is frightening.

  A group of people walked for a long time.

  The road ahead is still winding, with no end in sight.

  From the beginning when they entered the second track, there were players everywhere, and now it was almost impossible to see any players except their team. They seemed to be walking on an uninhabited island.

  There is no retreat, no destination.

  From more than 300 people to more than 100 people, then to 50 or 60 people, and now there are only 21 people left in the team.

  To be able to advance to the present, the rest of the people can be regarded as capable.

  Fu Yizhi took out the last item that had not been redeemed, asked publicly who had 50 points, and exchanged the last item for one of them.

  After all, they were born and died all the way, and everyone didn't grab it.

  Or run out of strength.

  I drove all night for three days in a row and walked non-stop for two days.

  This kind of torture made even the fattest Pang Tong lose his shape.

  The players' eyes are cloudy and their steps are heavy, which is a sign that they are about to reach their limit.

  Fu An'an held Fu Yizhi's hand and looked at him, "Brother Fu, are you tired? How about I carry you?"

  She estimated Fu Yizhi's height as she spoke, and she felt that it might be difficult to carry, but it is also possible for a princess to hug you.

  Others are tired, so is her Brother Fu.

  I walked a long, long way with her on my back, and I never rested.

  Fu An'an thought about it, let him sleep in his arms, but he didn't know if he would be too heavy.

  Fu An'an spread out his arms to hug her, but was picked up by Fu Yizhi.

  A cold voice rang in my ears, with some preaching, "The rest time in the game should not be too long. Once laziness develops, it will be very bad for the next level. After passing the next level, you can go by yourself." It is obvious that she wants to

  hug He is coming?
  You always came together by yourself.

  Fu An'an then slacked off for a while.

  She put her arms around Fu Yizhi's neck and put her head on his shoulder.

  Feeling soft lips brushing against her face, she buried her head in the crook of Fu Yizhi's neck.

  For a moment, Fu Anan felt that it would be okay even if the world was destroyed, as long as she had Fu Yizhi!

  Pang Tong in the back looked at his boss's treatment and his eyes turned red with envy. He really wanted to have such a strong and doting girlfriend! No matter how bad it is, men can do it!

  ##
  The red countdown in the sky is big and conspicuous.

  [10:02:57]

  There are still ten hours left.