Chapter 691 - 700

Chapter 691 Upgrading the game 17
  It's strange that he belongs to Buddhism.

  In the organization, no one knew who Lu Xuan was.

  Conceited and conceited, no one looks down on him. I feel that I am number one in the world, and I will exist side by side with Nanfu Beilu in the future.

  But he does have the strength to be so arrogant.

  There is no one in the organization who has cleared more games than him.

  But he seems to have changed since the last round of games. Especially now, that feeling is even more obvious.

  "Brother Lu, what happened in your last round of the game?"

  His companion asked curiously, seeing Lu Xuan looking over, he quickly explained, "Compared to before, you are really much more low-key now."

  Hearing this, Lu Xuan opened his eyes and glanced at him coldly,
  "A big man talks so much.

  If you don't want to die now, just stay here."

  After finishing speaking, he ignored him again.

  However, the appearance of the S-rank dealer in the last round of the game was played back in his mind.

  Completely different from her soft and cute appearance is her personality. He is decisive, ruthless, and has strange abilities. Lu Xuan felt that he could only use these three words to describe her.

  ...

  The little night wind was blowing, and the car was running leisurely on the road. Four-legged ones are faster than two-legged ones.

  Fu Anan lightly tapped the steering wheel, looking at the red dot getting closer and closer, feeling very good.

  Just then, there was a gunshot along the road. Part of the bullet hit the car body, crackling.

  "There!
  The S-level croupier is there!"

  Someone shouted from the side of the road, sending a signal to his companions.

  They also didn't expect that just looking for it casually would be able to run into a dead mouse.

  Seeing this, Fu Anan frowned.

  She stepped on the accelerator to the bottom, hit the players who were about to set up roadblocks in the air, and rushed past them.   If you carefully observe the three red dots moving very slowly

  on the map   , the green dots are swishing.   half an hour later.   Fu Anan finally reached the nearest red dot.   The fight here is particularly intense.   The sound of bullets and gunfire has hardly stopped, and grenades are constantly being thrown.   Fu An'an got off the car, clapped his hands, put the car into the space, and approached the red dot.   The man who occupied the high ground looked at the crowd of people below with no expression on his face.   "Boss, a S-rank croupier is here. I don't know if it's an enemy or a friend."   The people below him rushed forward to report.   "Yeah."   The man nodded, looked at the display on the watch, and looked down to the left.   Fu An'an looked at the red dot at this time, and also confirmed the position on it.   In front is a high slope of six or seven meters.   A large number of players on the opposite side are attacking here, wanting to attack.   Fu An'an struggled to avoid the gunfire, and the person who wanted to kill her was finally getting closer. She looked up towards the slope.   It was dark, and she could only vaguely see a silhouette. Look at this tall figure, this majestic momentum, this straight body.   Like her big brother!   While she was looking at him, he was looking at her too!   There is also a tacit understanding!   She quickly judged that this was her Brother Fu!