Chapter 861 - 870

Chapter 861 Catacomb Survival 12
  Take a big sip as soon as you come up.

  Sweet, a touch of sweetness.

  But after a second, the sweetness instantly turned sour, from sour to bitter.

  On the opposite side was Lu Shen staring straight at her. Fu Anan wanted to vomit but didn't dare to vomit, her face turned into the word "囧", and swallowed the vine juice forcefully.

  It was painful and uncomfortable, so nauseating that I wanted to vomit.

  "Is it delicious?"

  Lu Shen looked at her expression, and the smile on his face was a little more sincere.

  "It's delicious."

  Fu Anan nodded, and handed him the remaining bottles in the space, "Brother Lu, can you drink more?"

  Of course Lu Shen wouldn't pick it up, and he pointed to the remaining useless vines , "The mats you weaved are pretty good, these are enough to make another one."

  It's so straightforward.

  Not even a please.

  Fu Anan kicked the vines on the ground, and the shoes were immediately covered with white fluff.

  "Enough is enough, but it's very troublesome."

  Fu Anan rubbed her fingers in front of him to signal, "Brother Lu, do you want to show it? Give me a prop... or something." Although the opposite

  is Her elder brother's arch-enemy, but that doesn't stop her from having a thick skin at all.

  "You are quite bold."

  Lu Shen looked at her with a smile, "Actually, you don't have to do it, I can borrow yours."

  He said it very politely, but his "borrowing" was nothing more than a bandit behavior.

  In terms of strength, you can't beat it.

  Fu An'an has another small goal on the road of chasing Fu Yizhi - to step on this Lu Bei!

  "You wait."

  She put down her harsh words here, and then went to clean up the vines very spinelessly. After several hours, a brand new vine mattress was released. Since it was the second time, the workmanship was even more exquisite than the first time.

  After working hard for so long, I can only say "very good."

  Those who can't bear to draw even big cakes, miss her Brother Fu.

  Fu An'an lay on her vine cushion, sighed faintly, feeling lovesick and melancholy for a while.

  "What's wrong with you?"

  Hearing a slight sigh, Lu Shen opened his eyes and looked at Fu An'an who was two meters away from him.

  "It's okay."

  Fu An'an shook her head, her eyes were empty, "I'm just thinking about life, how many ups and downs there are on the road."

  Lu Shen looked at her and was in a good mood.

  It's rare that in this round of boring games, there is such an interesting little toy. Fu Yizhi originally liked such a woman, and her taste...is very special.

  Fu An'an looked at Lu Shen's iconic smirk, and thought of her brother Fu's cold face.

  Comparing the two with each other, she still felt that the ice cube face was more pleasing to the eye.