Chapter 1051 - 1060

Chapter 1051 Reality 16
  "Oh, it's okay, there will be opportunities to get along more in the future."

  Zhang Yuanyuan is full of confidence, "He will know that my sister is fine in the future, fat, remember to help me create more opportunities." "

  Impossible, don't even think about it." I'm on Brother Xu's side."

  Fu An'an clearly expressed his attitude, and silently apologized to Xu Tian in his heart.

  Blame the person she recruited was so handsome, she added a rival in love for no reason.

  A love triangle where he loves her, she loves him, and he doesn't love her is best killed in the bud.

  "The love triangle of the big egg is too deep, listen to my advice. Don't think about Su Jinyu, and don't bother others. Good-looking skins are temporary, you are too young to grasp." Fu Anan held her

  hand Hands, earnestly.

  Zhang Yuanyuan: "...I don't believe it."

  Oh shit.

  Fu Anan was dumbfounded.

  Su Jinyu couldn't be blamed for this, he just stood there for a while.

  Seeing Zhang Yuanyuan's color so dizzy, Fu An'an hurriedly reported the news.

  ##
  五楼
  Xu Tian is crouching on the desk at this time, sorting things out.

  "Brother Xu, I'm sorry."

  Fu Anan sat down opposite him.

  Seeing her anxious look, Xu Tian said, "What's the matter?"

  Fu Anan: "Damn... Zhang Yuanyuan fell in love with someone else."

  Xu Tian was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head and continued to organize things, "She just came out of the game , less than four hours."

  He didn't believe that he could fall in love with someone in such a short time.

  "I know."

  Fu Anan nodded, "It's only been eight minutes since she fell in love with someone else."

  Xu Tian stopped what he was doing, "Anan, are you playing a prank?

  " Come here."

  Fu Anan was misunderstood and very depressed, "What's the matter with you two? Aren't you chasing Yuanyuan? Why is someone abducting Yuanyuan if she looks a little better..." The word "abduction" has not

  yet After saying that, Xu Tianren ran to the door.

  Fu Anan hurriedly chased him out, and shouted at him, "Brother Xu, if you have any misunderstandings or conflicts, you must speak up sincerely! Da Dan is a stubborn person, you have to play by ear! Come on, I am your strong backing!

  "

  etc. After she finished speaking, Xu Tian ran away without a trace.

  I went out to hang out in a big circle, and I didn't even eat the hot food.

  Fu Anan saw that there were only a few steps away from his house, and rubbed his nose to go back.

  Stretch out a head from the door to check the situation in the room, "Brother Fu, I'm back." "

  I know."

  Fu Yizhi's original thick stack was only two thin sheets of paper, and he Without raising his head, he said, "You want to be Xu Tian's strong backing, and the whole floor heard it." "