Chapter 601 - 610

Chapter 601 Melting 53
  A group of people who saw the water immediately swarmed up.

  They don't even have a water dispenser, they hold buckets and pour water.

  With a bucket of water, more than 20 people quickly drank it. The impatient and ferocious look made Shen Wan take a step back uncontrollably.

  Zhang Zedong looked at these people, and then asked Fu Yizhi for instructions,

  "Master Fu, what should we do with these people?"

  Fu Yizhi glanced at the three people who were rescued in the crowd, and then thought for a moment, "Let's keep them for now." ##

  被
  抱的的These people had their wounds bandaged, and after drinking water, their spirits improved a lot.

  They sat and rested in place, and not far away were wet clothes that were getting darker and blacker.

  The people who saw the institute didn't have any malicious intentions, and they became more and more daring, begging for food and clothes one after another.

  There are no clothes in the laboratory, but there is enough food.

  With enough food and drink, and bright electric lights, it seems to have returned to the time when there was no acid rain dozens of days ago.

  Some people are on the verge of crying after a hellish existence.

  They finally returned to a somewhat normal social life, and came forward to thank the old professor for taking him in. But the lack of food and clothing, and the acid rain that corrodes everything is really scary.

  These people began to ask again, is there enough food?

  Is there enough water?

  If it weren't for the row of mercenaries holding guns standing behind them, they might have rushed to "check".

  After learning that the food can last for a month and that the rescue team is coming soon, the big stones in these people's hearts are finally let go.

  Sturdy lab building.

  Able to eat a month's worth of food.

  The content of these two major items reassured some players who were mixed in the crowd. They exchanged a glance with each other, suppressing their small thoughts.

  When there are more people, the rest room becomes insufficient.

  The extra people have to play the floor. A large group of people slept in the laboratory. They lay on the quilts and occasionally felt that they were dreaming. There are also people who can't sleep, and get up quietly in the middle of the night, looking for a place to store food and trying to steal some.

  Unexpectedly, the food was locked in a room and could not be opened no matter what.

  Seeing the door so tightly closed, those who started sneaking around stopped thinking about it.

  The twenty-fifth day of the game, spend it safely.

  The acid fog outside grew thicker.

  Although it became safe to eat and drink inside, the originally clean laboratory became dirty and messy with such a bad smell after more than 30 people ate and drank.

  They have to start paying attention to cleanliness and sanitation.

  Clean the laboratory and clean up household garbage.