Chapter 1321 - 1330

Chapter 1321 The Inheritors 16
  These words seem to be a mantra repeated in the ear over and over again.

  All kinds of thoughts and cognitions wash over the brain like sea water. They are destroying the dam of Fu An'an's self-awareness, forcibly sweeping away the independent consciousness in the brain, and establishing a new cognitive system. Just like treating the successors of No. 01 one after another, the players who are selected by hundreds of millions of people each time, with top minds and abilities, already have the ability to deal with absolute success.

  The miracle has long been eradicated and shattered in countless succession procedures, and no matter how strong the unwillingness and resistance are, it is slowly eroded in the succession cabin.

  "Brother Fu!"

  "Grandpa and Grandma!"

  "Brother Daqiang!"

  "Sha Lin."

  "Fu Yizhi"

  ...

  Her name became softer, with words that shouldn't appear.

  ##
  Outside
  Fu Yizhi suddenly raised his head, even though his eyes were stinging from the light, he still stared closely at the huge ball in the middle.

  "It's been so long, why hasn't she come out?"

  【After the succession ceremony, 01 Sayu will appear. ]

  "What price will it cost?"

  Fu Yizhi raised his legs and began to walk back and forth around the ball. The inexplicable feeling made him a little uneasy.

  [The succession ceremony will help her get rid of the weaknesses that all creatures have, making her the supreme life form and the supreme power to inform Sharin. 】

  "What can get rid of the weaknesses that living things have?"

  【Sarin has the highest technology. ]

  "What technology? To strengthen the body and transform her?"

  Fu Yizhi asked immediately after the system answered.

  【no. As an ordinary intelligent creature, your understanding of life is not thorough. ]

  "After she is transformed, can she use the 'domain' at will?"

  [Yes, but it is not necessary. ]

  "Is the body the reason for restricting the use of 'domain'?"

  [Yes. 】

  Boom—

  Fu Yizhi suddenly figured it out, Fu An'an is in danger!
  That sense of danger and anxiety almost turned into substance, and he rushed towards the ball of light in front of him with big strides.

  [The front is a prohibited area. ]

  [Player 6618S001, Fu Yizhi, please stop immediately. ]

  [Reminder again, the system will judge you as a dangerous intruder! 】

  The survival system kept broadcasting in the ear, but it still didn't stop Fu Yizhi's footsteps.

  [Di! The player's dangerous behavior has been detected, and the clearing mode is now enabled! ]

  There was a cold mechanical sound, and light radiated from the surface of the ball. These lights were like thousands of high beams shining directly into the eyes at night, and the high temperature hit Fu Yizhi in an instant, directly burning Fu Yizhi. The skin melts into one.