Chapter 1261 - 1270

Chapter 1261 Advancement to the game 52
  She is now in a place she has never been to before.

  If it wasn't for the fake moon above his head and the information floating window that S-level players could see at any time, Fu An'an would have doubted whether he had crossed over.

  She carefully observed the surrounding environment, tried hard to recognize the map, and tried to analyze where she was - but she couldn't recognize Orz
  ##
  另一个

  女孩This hand greatly changed the living person, not only changed Fu An'an, but also Teleported some other players to their location.

  These players include ordinary players and S-rank players.

  Players who were rushing, ambushing, resting, and fighting suddenly appeared here. These players didn't understand the situation, and immediately attacked the people around them when there were too many people. Anyway, in the current situation, they had to strike first.

  Fu Yizhi and Zheng Tianxing were forced to join in the chaos, and this woman was able to navigate the crowd with ease by virtue of her teleportation ability.

  Her ability is to move the players around and use them to kill people with their strength,

  but the actions of these people are beyond her control.

  ##
  Fu Yizhi paid attention to where she wanted to escape, and when she thought her teleportation ability was invincible, a force controlled her body.

  Fu Yizhi grabbed her by the collar, suppressing anger in his eyes, "Where did you send her?" "

  Hahaha, you will never meet her again in this round of games."

  The woman smiled triumphantly , "Killed my most important person, and I want you to experience what revenge is." You

  were proud one second, and screamed in the next second.

  The woman's wrist was bent into a strange arc, and the other arm was passively stretched up and up... Then with a click, her arm was torn off.

  Blood splattered, and directly made Zheng Tianxing's face next to him.

  "If you don't send her back, I'll make your life worse than death."

  The limbs that were torn off bluntly still had skin tissue and fibers, drooping feebly in the air.

  It was the first time Zheng Tianxing saw him being so violent.

  "You try."

  The player's face turned pale, and his mouth was still very hard, "Without me, you would never get her back. I want you to taste what it's like to lose the most important person... Ah!" Fu Yizhi

  dragged Then she walked a long way away from the group of players who were accidentally sent here to fight.

  The remaining arm was also rubbed against the ground, and it was not too late to be scrapped.

  "You still have two legs, if I let you go, you may still get out of this game."

  Fu Yizhi stared at her, as if he could see through her at a glance, "The points are not low, is it worth dying like this? The easy-to-obtain heir status is just a few days away."

  After he finished speaking, hesitation appeared in the woman's eyes.

  "A broken hand can be regenerated outside the game. When a person dies, there is nothing left."