Chapter 611 - 620

Chapter 611
  The small episode of the reality 2 phone call, Fu Anan forgot after receiving it, and didn't take it to heart at all.

  Under Fu Yizhi's cramming teaching, he made slow progress every day.

  Or call it a cramming effort.

  In three days, Fu An'an's eyes became dull, he didn't know what to eat, and he didn't know what to do.

  Doing repeated training hard and mechanically.

  "Fu An'an."

  "Hey!"

  "Come here."

  "Ha!"

  Fu Yizhi sighed deeply when he saw her disappointing appearance, feeling powerless when dealing with Yumu.

  "Let's go, I'll take you out for a walk."

  Huh?
  Hearing these two words, Fu Anan's eyes suddenly widened a bit, and then shook his head, "
  No, I want to train.

  I love training the most.

  Training makes my brother Fu happy, and when my brother Fu is happy, I will be happy. "

  This made Fu Yizhi laugh.

  After pinching her face lightly and letting go, there were some red marks there.

  "Let's go, I'll take you to a happier place." Fu Yizhi said.

  "Okay, I'm ready for more difficult training."

  Fu Anan nodded with a grim face, expressing that he was not afraid of difficulties and was always ready.

  Fu Yizhi: ...

  the training is stupid, it should be taken out for a walk.

  ##
  Until the first cup of milk tea in January was stuffed into her hand.

  Five points of sugar, with taro paste.

  Huh?

  Fu An'an focused his eyes, holding the cup of milk tea, gurgling, eyes rolling around, and knowingly asked,
  "Brother Fu, where are we?"

  "Can't you tell?"

  Fu Yi put his hand in the outer pocket of his coat, "Go back if you don't know me."

  "Don't! I just... can't believe it."

  Fu An'an's mouth was raised more and more, and he was so happy that he flew up,
  "Isn't this the one that I used to think was too expensive, but then I didn't have time to come?" Delini Paradise?!"

  "Yeah."

  Fu Yi's appearance was as cold as ever, but the softened eyebrows and eyes gave off a sense of reliability and warmth.

  It was because of this that he was at the door, and he attracted the attention of many people.

  Many people held their mobile phones and flashed their QR codes.

  Using the clumsy excuse of adding X letter, he tried to desecrate this high-mountain flower.

  Fu Anan sighed, "Brother Fu, otherwise we'd better train..." Let's practice.

  Before he finished speaking, Fu Yizhi reached out and straightened her head.

  He grabbed her right hand and raised it seemingly inadvertently.