Chapter 461 - 470

Chapter 461 Geyser Park 46
  Fu Anan's heart suddenly turned cold.

  Finding someone in such a chaotic place is as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack. As for the corpses she saw just now, she didn't dare to imagine that there was Fu Yizhi in them.

  "Brother Fu!"

  She yelled again unwillingly.

  boom!
  A meteorite the size of a basketball fell from the sky and landed only two meters away from her in an instant.

  The fragments splashed and wiped a long bloodstain on her forehead.

  It was at this moment of dodging that I met Father Fu around the corner!

  At this time, he closed his eyes and stood there motionless.

  "Brother Fu, what are you doing standing here?"

  "Brother Fu?"

  Fu Anan stared blankly at him, poked him with his hand, but found that he didn't respond.

  What's up with him?
  Fu Anan was just about to take a closer look, when she heard screams from all around.

  A huge meteor is about to come down.

  The light tail at its tail is brighter than anything I have seen before!

  With a roaring sound, it seemed to destroy everything.

  It's worth it now!

  Fu Anan didn't dare to delay any longer, released a hummer from the space, and dragged Fu Yizhi who was standing motionless in the corner up.

  Vehicles were rampaging in Mantou Village.

  The four people who were still turning over the corpses were taken aback when they heard the car horn outside. Fu Anan lowered the car window and reached out to pat the outer door, "Come up quickly!"

  The sound of the whistle woke up the others.

  "They have cars!"

  The refugees all around rushed over together, as if they saw zombies of living flesh, "There is a car, they have a car!" The four of

  Li Mu quickly got into the car, Fu An'an smashed through the obstacles in front, and drove on the road stumbling.

  "Wait!"

  "Take me!"

  "Don't run!"

  "Help us!"

  They chased after them, and some even grabbed the back of the car tightly.

  Fu Anan was driving the car and felt something behind her, so she looked behind through the rearview mirror.

  "Look ahead!"

  Gou Hao shouted in the back seat, Fu Anan made a sharp turn and narrowly avoided the falling meteorite, but at this moment, there was a scream from behind.

  The person who picked up the car was caught in an accident.

  But now she has no time to care about others.

  Debris from the megavolcanic eruption was lifted by the lava column and shot straight into space.

  After traveling in space for nearly ten days, they crashed into the blue star like a group of meteorites. These meteorites are large and small, but they all add up to about 12,000 Empire State Buildings.