Toh kaise hai aap log 🙏🏻😂
(So how are you guys and girls)

Cover credit goes to -artsygurl

Introducing Avneet Kaur Nandra first.

The story starts from three months ago from the present day.

Avneet kaur nandra born Hill station, Shimla. She is 21 years old, Young girl make every eye stuck on her for a while for sure.

She belongs from a middle class family, so she is born miser (kanjoos), saving money and spend money wisely is a quality but she try to save her money even from the needs.

She have one younger brother, (Jaijeet singh) studying in college right now.

Here our heroine completed her bachelor studies in Graphic Designing and she was looking for a job now to settle in a career.

She is a career oriental person, who wanna stand on her own feets, wanna make her parents known with her name.

But for that she knows that she have to initiate with a good company help her to grow in her life.

While Avneet wasn't sure how will she do it in, Shimla. So she was looking options in big cities.

3 month ago from present day,

One of her college batch mate got a job in Delhi.

She got an offer of three times more salary offered in Shimla for same work and same position.

Avneet wants something like this to happen in her life.

So she had a long argument with her family to let her go and try for her career in Delhi.

And after so long discussion, she convinced her parents and came to Delhi.

She got an offer of salary 45,000 per month.

Her parents have their own house in Shimla, and here she rented Flat in Delhi on Rent.

She rented a one room set with kitchen and bathroom attached at 15,000 month.

She tried a lot, but didn't get a cheaper rental flat around this place. Even this flat is 15 km away from her job place. So it cost even more than the rent because of travelling.

Stay tuned.