23

Siddharth came to his bedroom but he understand one thing today that it is gonna be difficult to be with this beautiful and bold girl.

And same time to be in control.

Avneet slept.

Siddharth came out to check at 12:00 midnight.

After confirm that she is sleeping comfortably, he went into his room and slept.

Next morning,

The alarm rangs of Avneet.

There was a water supply issue in her previous residence, so she used to wake up at 6:00 AM.

She wake up and walk to his bedroom, the only bathroom in this flat is attached in his room.

She wait for 15 minutes for him to open his door himself.

Then she knock to wake him up.

Siddharth wake up. And open the door.

Avneet : good morning lover boy.

Siddharth : good morning.

Avneet : may I use your bathroom?

Siddharth moves aside.

Avneet walks to the bathroom.

Avneet : listen, I will take 30-40 minutes.

Siddharth : are you gonna sleep in side bathroom. (Said in a teasing tone)

Avneet : I don't like this joke.

Siddharth : but it wasn't a joke, what will you do in bathroom for 40 minutes. (Said teasing him)

Avneet : oh, do one thing come with me... (Using his teasing back to him)

Siddharth : if it's offer, I accept it. Let's go. (Said more teasingly).

Avneet : stay here... Shameless.

Both of them end laughing.

Avneet walks into bathroom, siddharth went to his bed and open his laptop to do some work.

Avneet actually came out after 40 minutes.

Avneet : now you can go and get ready, I am done.

Siddharth : oh thanks.

Avneet : your welcome.

Avneet sit in front of the dressing table in his bedroom.

Siddharth is admiring her getting ready.

She hardly use make up on her face, but style her hair and decorate their juicy lips with the flavor of lipstick is all what she needed at least.

Stay tuned