61

Avneet feels shy and playfully get up from the bed, siddharth hold her hand and pull her closer.

Siddharth : don't you want it to happen?

Avneet : uhm.... Dont you know my answer. (Shyly)

Siddharth : I think, we both feel same for each other and there is no mean of running from the truth.

Avneet : hmm. (Shyly, looking down)

Siddharth : it's just about a kiss, can't we?

Avneet : are you sure, it will be limit on the kiss? (Shyly asked)

Siddharth : I will give you assurance from my side babe, I don't know yours. (Teasingly)

Avneet : okay then we can surely have a kiss. (Shyly)

Siddharth pull her closer to him.

Avneet and siddharth both are confused about the ideal position but they sat each other on bed.

Siddharth slowly moves ahead, Avneet tuck her hair behind her ear.

Siddharth POV

I move ahead, I get my hand on her lap. Similarly She did the same leaning towards me.

She didn’t move at first, I took initiative and start a kiss from her cheek.

She then get up a bit to get into a better position and she place her hands on my shoulder.

As she lean to kiss.

My hands caress her from her shoulder to her waist.

When the other hand rest over her shorts on her thighs.

Then I slowly pull her closer holding  her waist and she giggle shyly a bit.

I lift her top a bit and have my hands touch her belly.

Being the despo that every boy is, I am behaving like a despo with her.

Stay tuned