Kiara : now it is responsibility of each and everyone of you to provide him comfortable environment around him to complete a book. (Giving instructions to her staff)

Because promotion of everyone here depend on the first edition written by Siddharth this week.

Everyone wants promotion, everyone are ready to support from their hearts.

Roshni : this way sir.

Siddharth followed Roshni.

And went into his cabin.

Roshni came back.

Avneet : was he asked you anything about me?

Roshni didn't get it that why this new writer ask anything about her.

Avneet : what happen? Was he angry with me?

Roshni : what are you talking about me, do you know Siddharth Nigam?

Avneet : I didn't knew anything about him, that is why I had an argument in morning with him. I really shouted on him so badly.

Roshni : but why?

Avneet told him about the morning incident.

Roshni : you should control yourself, Avneet.

Avneet : yes I will try my best but what will I do now for whatever I already did.

Roshni : I think you should go and fix it yourself.

Avneet : how?

Roshni : go and say sorry to him, simple.

Avneet : uhm, okay.

Avneet thought this would be best before she get into any other trouble.

She went to his cabin and knocks on the door.

Avneet : may I come in?

Siddharth see her and with a smile allow her.

Avneet : good morning sir.

Siddharth : oh yes I recognize you, we met in the morning I am really sorry for the morning incident.

Avneet : why are you saying sorry sir, it was my mistake and I just came to apologize.

Siddharth : oh no need, it was really ok whatever you think is justifiable, and we didn't know each other so I didn't mind that lot.

Avneet : oh that's so sweet of you.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes on this and previous chapter