77

The day passed away,

Now it's time to return,

Everyone can notice the changes in Avneet, but they all are thinking that it's because of Valentine's Day and Avneet is giving Valentine's treatment to her boy.

So no one is surprised from this behaviour. Because Avneet is not lesser than a cartoon from them.

She is really unpredictable, like she can be so cool and sometime so grumpy and with all the tantrums like kids.

Siddharth came out from his cabin.

Avneet hugs him lovingly.

Roshni : siddharth, you really deserve a gallantry award to be with her, she is too much.

Siddharth : don't say this yaar, Roshni, she is so cute, just like a cute bunny.

Avneet immediately accepted this nickname bunny.

Avneet : you know, your bunny miss you a lot, siddharth. (She hugs him more tightly).

Siddharth : I was in the cabin only, babyyy.

Roshni : she gone mad siddharth, you should really bring her for a check up, she is behaving like this only from morning.

Avneet : you just shup up, you won't understand.

Siddharth just smiled.

Siddharth : let's go home.

Avneet : yups.

They walk out together from office and came back to their apartment at evening.

Avneet : you go and have a shower, I will serve dinner for us!! (So lovingly)

Siddharth : avneet, it my turn I will do that, go and have a shower.

Avneet : oh no need, my dear future hubby, I need to practice and I'm loving it actually, so let me do it.

Siddharth : babyyyy, even if we get married, we will share the work equally.

Avneet : what do you mean by if? (She said with a sad kiddish face)

Siddharth cups her face.

Siddharth : I am sorry, I mean when we get married after that too we equally share work. I won't trouble my wifey a lot.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes