99

Her dad : tell me where are you I wanna meet you. (Angrily)

Siddharth : uncle, I am in Shimla only, I came to meet Avneet, you tell me where I can meet you.

Her dad : I swear on God, I will make you pay for taking advantage of my daughter's innocence.

Siddharth is little nervous to reply now.

Avneet : dad, whatever happened between us was mutual. He didn't forced me ever for anything.

Siddharth : uncle, I will come and meet you wherever you want, but I just want to talk to Avneet for one minute.

Her dad : are you seriously in Shimla?

Siddharth : yes uncle.

Her dad : okay then I am sending you the address, be there sharp at 11 am.

Siddharth : okay uncle.

Her dad cuts the call.

Siddharth is nervous. But he decide to go there at the given time.

Her dad : I won't spare this guy now. I will make him pay for his opportunistic behavior.

Avneet : dad, he is not opportunistic, why are you blaming him? (Little angrily in his favor)

Her dad : can't you get it Avneet, he left you after take advantage on you, how can you be this big fool.

Avneet : he can say the same thing dad, and we both mutually did whatever happened. He didn't forced me.

Her dad : but still he ruined your life.

Avneet : no he didn't.

Her dad : how can you support the guy, who left you.

Her mom : yes avu, use your brain.

Avneet : to be honest mom, I wasn't think about marriage and all when I shift to his house. Slowly I start feel for him. And I gave rights over me to him.

Her mom : Avneet, it's being height of Shamelessness. (Angrily).

Avneet : I know mom I made everyone feel ashamed on me but I won't let him get punishment for anything.

Stay tuned.