34

Avneet thought to knocks the door as always, which is basic manner.

But then she thought that he must be sleeping, if she knocks he will wake up.

Avneet make sure that she won't make noise opening the door.

Avneet gets a surprise seeing a handsome hunk just with the cover of two round folds of towel.

Siddharth isn't aware of her behind him, his back is facing the door as he is unbuttoning the shirt which he is planning to wear today

Avneet : oh my hottie. (She said softly)

But those words reach his ear.

He turns towards her.

Siddharth see avneet, he feels so shy and embarrassed

He runs and hid behind a curtain in his room.

Avneet : aww, shy baby.. Come out siddharth, believe me you are looking damn hot, you know what I melt for a moment. (Said in a flirty tone)

Siddharth : what is this avneet?

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : you should knock the door before you come in. (Shyly).

Avneet : you should lock the door mister, and when this hot scene is on display any idiot girl gonna miss it. By the way, I did it unintentionally. (Said teasing him)

Siddharth : stop it na avneet. (Shyly)

Avneet : accha accha.. At least come out, I seen you already so what are you trying to hide now.

Siddharth : so what do you want that I will keep on standing there shamelessly. (Shyly)

Avneet : seems good idea, hottie. (Teasingly)

Siddharth : you are gonna pay for it believe me.

Avneet : oh really. Let's see.

Siddharth : yeah we will see.

Avneet : by the way, from tomorrow you can use bathroom before me, only if I get these scenes on regular basis. (More teasingly)

Siddharth : avneet please yaar.

Avneet : okay okay going, shy baby. (She went laughing on him to bathroom)

Siddharth came out and dress well.

Stay tuned.