70

Siddharth : come on, Avneet, now don't be a spoiler I am not gonna eat you at night, if you sleep in this. (Said in an irritated tone)

Avneet : okay okay, stop being despo.

Siddharth : good girl, which side... Left or right?

Avneet : I am thinking to sleep over you? What says? (Said teasingly)

Siddharth : you know you should not tease me, you just help me to get relief, if I get hard on again, then you won't get relief all night. (Replied more teasingly)

Avneet blush on this.

Siddharth : aww, my babyyyyy. Come on...

Avneet step up on his bed.

Avneet take a right side, siddharth shifts on the left side of bed.

Siddharth : don't worry, I will be in control. So you can sleep comfortably.

Avneet : it's okay if you hug me.

Siddharth : okay. Thank you so much.

Avneet laid beside him, she turn her towards him, cover herself with a blanket as they are using fans in the February season.

Siddharth and Avneet hugs each other and that is comforting position to sleep for both of them.

They get themselves wrap in each other's arms and sleep.

Avneet slept after sometime, but siddharth can't sleep with this beautiful girl.

Whenever siddharth is closing his eyes, the imagination going to the same point of time what he had seen today.

Seeing Avneet naked was beyond his dreams, and the body with she is blessed is beyond the expectations of this Romantic Novel Writer.

Around midnight,

Siddharth turn off the fan, he remove the covers of blanket from them.

Siddharth realised that he should really not ask Avneet to sleep with her lingerie only.

Because it is becoming his problem now as seeing her sleeping just with her panty - bra giving him hard on.

Siddharth hugs her, while his wrist roll over through her breasts.

Stay tuned.