36

Siddharth : stop being overdramtic now.

Avneet : I really didn't have budget siddharth. I am not doing drama.

Siddharth : tell me one thing, I am watching you from so many day and I never seen you spending money so how you run out of budget without spending money.

Avneet : hey Mister Billionaire, I don't have income like you na I have to think 10 times before spend every single rupee.

Siddharth : kanjoos.

Avneet : its in my blood I can't do anything in this.

Siddharth : means you are accepting it?

Avneet : if you cook food in return I will accept it.

Siddharth : oh this is very less in return of sacrificing my rest.

Avneet : how greedy. Okay I will cook happy? (Said with a grumpy kiddish face)

Siddharth : don't make such kinda face you kiddo. (Siddharth pulls his cheeks).

Avneet : say you make today's dinner.

Siddharth : okay okay I will make it.

Avneet : good boy.

They enter inside the flat.

Avneet have her bed in the living room only and she just climb up on her bed and laid down directly.

She is so tired.

Siddharth didn't unlocked his room yet.

He directly went to the kitchen to cook something for them.

Avneet get up take out her clothes from her bag and she went towards his room to use bathroom.

But the room is locked yet, as siddharth directly went to the kitchen.

Avneet : siddharth, will you please unlock the room first.

Siddharth : I am boiling the milk yaar wait a minute, I will unlock it or you take the keys from my bag and unlock it.

Avneet : uhm... Okay you continue.

Siddharth : thanks. (From kitchen)

Avneet didn't prefer to open his bag as he carries his money, cards and all his precious things in his bag.

So she don't likes internally to get into someone's personal stuff.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes