Now only 3 days left to make the flat free according to notice she got from her landlord.

She enters into the office.

She have a friend Roshni Walia, she is on the same job profile like her.

But she have a privilege that she have a boyfriend in Delhi, so she is sharing flat with him.

And avneet consider her so lucky, as like this she didn't even have to spend money and even her boyfriend help her in household works.

Roshni : hello avu, how are you?

Avneet : don't you know? (Said with the irritated face)

Roshni : oh got it, your irritated expression is saying that you still didn't get a flat.

Avneet : why it is so difficult to find a single room, even when I am ready to adjust with someone in room.

Roshni : yaar, this is porsh area of Delhi, even there are so many colleges and industries, so obviously the PG is expensive here.

Avneet : fuck this Delhi. (Don't get offend Delhites)

Roshni : the whole Delhi will be tough my girl, find any one. (Said using her statement against her to tease her)

Avneet : Roshni please, don't you have any solution of my problem?

Roshni : actually, I talked to my property broker but he told that not possible in this area in the amount you are ready to pay.

Avneet : sometime I think, I should also try to find a boyfriend instead of flat. It will be easy.

Roshni : you are single na, so you won't understand. I suggest you to never shift with your boyfriend. My boyfriend trouble me a lot every night. (Said in an annoyed tone)

Avneet : this is good I guess, I mean we are in an age when we want someone to disturb us whole night.

Roshni : you need it, but mine is annoying.

Avneet : okay then do one thing, set up me and your boyfriend. And you find a new flat.

Stay tuned.