Avneet feels that she lose from him which is not acceptable for her.

Avneet : okay then. Sorry.

Avneet take her hairs aside, that gives him the best view he ever get of her till this moment.

Siddharth jaw dropped seeing her

Avneet hands went to the corner of her shirt, but before she could did her buttons.

Siddharth hold her hands and looking lost staring at her body.

Siddharth : you are damn hot. (In a lost tone)

Avneet laugh on him.

Avneet : you know you are same like all the other boys, you melt too. (Said laughing) accept it that I won, you lose.

Siddharth moves closer to her.

Avneet shifts little back, she starts feeling shy now. The way siddharth looking at her face making her blush hard.

Siddharth : I lose...

Avneet smiled blushing.

Siddharth : you told me it's my return benefit to make dinner for us.

Avneet : hmm. (Nothing coming out from her throat).

Siddharth : so, I should have a permission to get my benefits used a bit. (In a flirty tone)

Avneet is feeling so shy.

Our bold seductive girl isn't expecting this from him.

His hands cups her face, slowly moves down on her neck, sliding down more.

When she feel she wanna stop him.

She hold his hands.

Avneet : siddharth... Don't you think we are going too fast. (With immense look)

Her heart beat is pacing up with every single second. As his hands are just inches away to be the first to reach her breasts and approach them with manly touch over her bra only.

Siddharth take her hand and place on his chest. Making him feel his heart beat.

Now she feels lost and her other hand withdrawal back, avneet removes the obstruction and let his hands move on her body.

Stay tuned.

35+ votes and 10 comments