Avneet took her shirt back on her shoulder.

Avneet : this is bad manner siddharth? (Little shyly)

Siddharth : what is bad manner in it, it's my luck only to bring me here, and madam we have room and bathroom for changing clothes, you didn't need to change in living room.

Avneet : yaar, but door was locked na...

Siddharth : still, you should wait for some minutes na.

Avneet : okay okay my fault, now give me two minutes and go, don't be a shameless boy now.

Siddharth : I am not shameless.

Avneet : so, you should go yourself in!! (Shyly)

Siddharth : but I am not even this innocent go leaving this scene. (He tease her the fullest)

Avneet : oh if it is like this. Then done!!

She turn towards him, but making sure her long hairs covering her exposed skin from the bra.

She take her shirt over her bare shoulders.

Siddharth is surprise.

Avneet : I guess it's fine with me and you get your return reward of cooking food for me

Siddharth : are you serious? (Surprise and this made him turn red).

Avneet : I guess, you can't handle it baby boy, so I can did my buttons only if you request me. (Teasingly).

Siddharth : why are you so tempting? (Said in a lost tone looking at her)

Avneet : and why are you this weak baby!! (More teasingly, tracing her fingers on his neck going closer to him)

Siddharth : okay, you wait... I will bring food for us.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth went to the kitchen, avneet is not in hurry to fix her shirt. She is in full mood to test his patience.

Siddharth can't roll his eyes away from avneet.

Avneet : what mister lover boy?

Siddharth : nothing.

Avneet : sure!!

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet : so may I did my shirt buttons.

Siddharth : of course, I am not asking for anything. (Showing him strong)

Stay tuned.

35+ votes and 10 comments