62

But finally,

Our lips met each other, I slowly catch her lower lip between my both lips, it kinda a breaking point for Avneet.

She push me a bit and she starts kissing me more passionately, I start sucking her lips.

Base by base we move ahead, i suck her lips, then push my tongue into her mouth ok that she felt shy and move back breaking a kiss.

I hold her waist tightly.

Siddharth : not done baby?

Avneet : so what? There is no tax on it, let's have one more. (She is more naughty to handle, she smash her lips on his lips)

Avneet is controlling the kiss this time so I went to touch her cleavage exposes from this dress she is wearing.

I caress them, cup  them softly but I couldn’t hold them, because we are actually so close to each other while kissing and my arm was already bend.

I move ahead from tongue action to kissing her on the neck and on her collar bone.

She is smiling throughout the kiss.

My hand went back to her boobs.

Now she realised and stop me

She chase my hand and hold them before I can grab her tits.

She is riding high on her senses.

She just said no, don’t do that siddharth.

Avneet : we decided just kiss? (She said shyly)

Siddharth : I didn't remember when we decided that we will just kiss.

I adjust the bulge in my pants. Avneet noticed and she get a chance to tease me.

Avneet : oh god, you guys have no control actually, I told you not to kiss if you can't hold your emotions my dear.

Siddharth : oh, okay. Sorry. (He get up from bed)

Avneet hold his hand.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : what happened to you?

Siddharth : nothing.

Avneet : I am sorry.

Siddharth : but why?

Avneet : because I made you feel bad!!

Siddharth : who told you this baby. (Teasingly with a smile)

Avneet : I feel it.

Siddharth : no I am so happy now.

Avneet : are you sure, you are done?

Siddharth : yes. (Teasingly)

As she stopped him so she want her to say something to resume it again.

Avneet : okay then good night Siddharth.

Stay tuned

40+ votes on this and previous chapter.