69

Siddharth : I will be back in 5 minutes. I really need a clean up.

Avneet : hey wait!!

Siddharth : what?

Avneet jump down from her bed.

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : I wanna use bathroom first.

Siddharth : but why?

Avneet : the way your tongue fight with my pussy mister, it made it mess too I can't sleep with this sticky sticky feeling. So wait....

Avneet walks to the bathroom.

Siddharth is dumbstruck, she didn't realised but the way she walk towards the room make her ass looks like deadly to siddharth.

Siddharth (in mind) : she is a weapon actually. Oh god... I just love you to write this angel in my life, because actually she met me because of fortune. And we are living together it's completely unbelievable to me yet.

Siddharth is waiting for Avneet.

She didn't bring her clothes, so he knows she will return back naked so this doesn't make his excitement goes down.

Avneet came back towelling her.

Avneet : now you can go.

Siddharth : do you need any help?

Avneet : no mister nigam, you can go.

Siddharth take his clothes.

Avneet : good night.

Avneet get up on the bed.

Avneet : yaar.. (Yelled)

Siddharth : what happened now?

Avneet : we made mess on my bed. (With a grumpy face)

Siddharth : I am sorry, and I won't mind madam if you sleep on my bed tonight.

Avneet : uhm.... Not a bad idea. You go I will come.

Siddharth went to bathroom, he wear his shorts and t shirt only and came back to room.

Imagine Avneet in this*

Avneet come inside the room, she ask siddharth for any long shirt to wear over her undergarments.

Siddharth : you don't even needed that my young babe, you are looking gorgeous.

Avneet : yeah I know, how I am looking to you right now, but I want a shirt.

Stay tuned.