Avneet somehow manage 2 months, and one of her friend shifts to her flat as her room mate.

Which make it easier for them to share rent and afford it more easily than single handed.

But later,

Her friend feel that she is compromising with her privacy like this, and even so many more problems raise because of single room.

So she left the room, 2 weeks ago.

And now avneet is eagerly looking for a room mate.

She find a room mate, but she is non vegetarian so her landlord didn't allowed her.

On this she have argument with her landlord and her landlord gives notice to her to free the flat in fifteen days.

So one more head ache came to her head.

Now she is looking for a flat in Delhi with a room mate which doesn't cost more than 7000-8000 in month to her.

But this seems impossible, because in which area she is looking a flat every single room cost more than 20,000 itself.

And our miserable girl is not ready to spend even a single more rupee than the amount she decided.

Avneet contact a broken and he starts giving offer to her of the flats already shared with one or even more than one person.

Even half of them with the male room mates.

But avneet is not ready to share a room with a random guy.

But she keep this option open too, that if she didn't get a female roommate and room like she wants, then she will even adjust with a male room mate.

She is ruling girl, and she knows better how to handle guy, but she want to make sure that guy must be from a good family, as she is not ready to live with a clingy Creepsters.

Stay tuned.