57

Because of her curiosity Avneet follows siddharth.

Avneet : why we are not going to attend party siddharth? (Enquired)

Siddharth : I don't drink, so I hate parties.

Avneet : but what will we do at home, we will get bored yaar. (In a kiddish tone)

Siddharth : so you wanna go in party?

Avneet : yes, but with you.

Siddharth : but yaar, I am sorry for this.

Avneet : okay then plan something else for us only.

Siddharth : bill will be half - half? (Teasingly, because he know avneet didn't like to spend the money)

Avneet : I will pay the bill, but only if you plan something romantic for me.

Siddharth : romantic? (Teasingly)

Avneet : yaa.

Siddharth : strange avneet kaur is ready to pay the bills. But it's fine if I will get a kiss in return I will pay the bill. (More teasingly to make her take her steps back)

Avneet : just a kiss, I am ready for kisses. (More lovingly, in a seducing manner which is testing his patience)

Siddharth : you know, it can blur the line of limit between us, Avneet. (Feels lost in her eyes)

Avneet : what if I want to erase it? (More teasingly, she bend towards him in a seducing manner)

Siddharth lose his patience and all of sudden his lips catch her lips.

But within a moment, he break a lip lock. Which left her completely surprised.

Avneet is blushing hardcore.

Siddharth is even not in situation to speak up.

He just said "Sorry".

Avneet : what the fckk was that? (Irritatedly)

Siddharth : I am sorry, I don't know what happened to me all of sudden.

Avneet : but I won't count this one as my first kiss, I want more deep, more committed.

She clears it that the kiss isn't a problem for you, the problem is that he broke it really soon.

Stay tuned.