43

From the next morning Siddharth will be a good boy, by the way he was a gentleman with Avneet always.

But he is being extra sweet to get points from her now.

And the run for points start from the beginning of next morning only,

It's Sunday,

Siddharth didn't wake her up before 9:00 a.m. when the breakfast get ready, he came close to her bed and wake her up.

Siddharth : hey sleepy kiddo, good morning it's already 9:00 a.m. get up now. (Said for waking her up).

She open her eyes.

Avneet : why are you shouting in this early morning Siddharth, it is Sunday today, let me sleep. (With a sleepy voice)

Siddharth : I don't have any problem with your sleep, but get up have your breakfast.

Avneet gets up rubbing her eyes.

Siddharth : go and brush your teeth!!

Avneet : you didn't need to tell me everything like a kid, I know this.

Siddharth : you are a kid, my baby.

Avneet : uhm... Okay... I like it. It was cute.

She get up from bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and came back after 10 minutes.

Siddharth came out from kitchen with her breakfast dish.

Siddharth : here is your breakfast Queen kaur. Have it.

Avneet : aww, thank you.

Siddharth : your welcome.

Avneet : okay okay I got it I am getting all the services for points, right?

Siddharth : you are saying like I never took care of you before. (With a grumpy face)

Avneet : I didn't mean it you really take care of me a lot. Thanks.

Siddharth : so my points?

Avneet : uhmm... +3 points.

Siddharth : okay means I have total four points now.

Avneet : yeah.

She starts having breakfast.

Avneet had full rest today. Siddharth didn't let her work. She enjoyed her Sunday.

Stay tuned.

How long it takes to siddharth to reach 25 points for first kiss?

40+ votes on this and previous chapter