47

This evening,

Avneet is having mood swings today, and she have really bad mood swings.

Even today she is feeling to go and hug siddharth so tightly.

That's why she controlled herself and slept early at 9 PM.

After one hour, she wake up

She sees siddharth's room's light is still on. It means he didn't slept yet.

She get up from her bed and went to his room to see what is he doing at 11 pm at night.

She knock the door and get inside the room.

Siddharth is doing something on his laptop.

Avneet : look at the time Siddharth it is 11:00 p.m. now, you should sleep.

Siddharth : yes, I will sleep in 10 minutes, I am watching a movie.

Avneet : what the heck I thought you are working on your laptop just switch off your laptop and sleep. (Strictly)

Siddharth : you are silly too.

Avneet : silly too means?

Siddharth : I mean just like the female lead character of this movie, you know she is having an argument with his boyfriend for ice - cream. Now tell me how will this hero arrange ice cream at midnight 12 for heroine.

Avneet : oh. Then she must be like me.

Siddharth : yes she is crazy like hell, and hero is not able to handle her mood swings. (Said laughing)

Avneet : hey, do we have any ice cream in refrigerator even I am feeling I want to eat ice cream now. (Her mood swings get on too)

Siddharth : I compared you with this heroine doesn't mean you will behave like her.

Avneet : I am seriously not trying to copy anyone Siddharth, I swear on you.

Siddharth : okay okay but I didn't have any ice cream in freezer.

Avneet : so bring it for me? (With a puppy face)

Siddharth : what? Look at the time Avneet.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes and 15 comments for double update