71

Slowly,

His hand came over her breasts, Avneet is in sleep but she get alert when his hand came over her breasts.

Avneet (in a sleepy tone) : siddharth, sleep for now.

Avneet pat on his cheek.

Avneet (she is like sung a lullaby for him) : sleep sleep.... You are my good baby. Right?

Siddharth went closer to her ears.

Siddharth (whisper) : I guess a good baby will be in loss, so no I am not a good baby.

Avneet opens her eyes, give an angry but cute look to him.

Avneet : I guess, mister nigam, you have no plans to let me sleep tonight. (With a sleepy tone, with a grumpy face).

Siddharth : maybe.

Avneet : but it's midnight twelve siddharth. (She said hugging him and closing her eyes)

Siddharth : yeah, but why are you so beautiful.

Avneet : oh really, is that my fault?

Siddharth : you can say.

Avneet : okay, I let you kiss today right on kiss day, save the rest plans for Valentine's day.

Siddharth : promise?

Avneet : yeah.

Siddharth kiss her lips show her time on his phone.

Siddharth : 12:01 AM. Happy valentines day, baby?

Avneet : Happy Valentine's Day to you too my baby.

Siddharth push his hand in her panty without any warning.

Avneet didn't hurry to take it off from there. She just yelled a bit because of desperate behavior.

Avneet : hey!! Valentine's Day means you can do rest tomorrow!

Siddharth : but Valentine's Day started already my love, you promised me that we can do the rest on Valentine's Day.

Avneet : siddharth... (With a grumpy face).

Siddharth : you can't stop me. (Said teasingly) if you can, try it?

Avneet : I am not wasting my time.

She really didn't object on his hand in her panty, but the way he starts teasing her pussy making her hot and wet.

He is already aroused and he is trying to make her burn in the same fire of desires.

Stay tuned.