73

I can't wait for long so when Avneet is dealing with my cock, I had shift to 69 position took my dick into her mouth.

She immediately get into the position like she is expecting to be in this.

Before this she is on first base of kissing the head and licking it and slowly taking it deep.

That is the first time my dick is getting inside something  other than my hand.

Avneet is the most beautiful to lose virginity for.

Omg…The feeling was absolute insane she starts swallowing slowly and slowly taking the whole inside her mouth.

While, in return Avneet hold her legs tight, she didn't let me take the access on her pussy yet.

But finally she took my whole dick in to her mouth and start sucking, I just close my eyes because I am in heaven and enjoying my first ever blowjob.

I didn't last for long and I cummed in to her mouth, she lick me clean.

And wait she didn't even stopped after that she again making it hard with the use of her mouth.

I then hug her and kiss her both thighs on both sides of my mouth and grab her ass and open her legs and push my two finger in to her pussy she hugs me tightly.

I start fingering her while hugging her tight, she start tubing her pussy with my fingers.

After make her fully wet and ready I serve her pussy to my mouth and start licking her pussy and sucking her clit, she start sucking again this time.

I insert my fingers in her pussy at the same time when, I am licking her pussy.

She gets up immediately. She didn't want to get orgasm this soon and maybe not in my mouth.

Stay tuned