29

Siddharth : why are you talking like this Tanya?

Avneet didn't want that anyone will say something to him, about what they are using about Siddharth and Avni.

Tanya : I mean sir, you have all evening, and night with Avneet now, so I think you should give some time to us in office hours. Or all your times are reserve to your flatmate only.

Siddharth strictly told avneet to not to tell anyone about this.

Siddharth : you must have any misunderstanding Tanya.

Tanya : sir, we know you two are living together in love apartment, and Avneet told everything to us.

Siddharth : what do you told them avneet, what they are talking? And for your kind information girls, we are just living together, but there is nothing between us.

Tanya : are you serious? (She gets happy, and the other girls in office gets happy too)

Avneet : why are you lying siddharth? (She starts control this damage to get save from the embarrassment in office)

Siddharth : what are you talking avneet, tell them the truth that you need a flat in urgency, that is why I just helped you.

Tanya : is it avneet?

Avneet : no way, he is shy to accept our relationship. But baby don't lie? (Said romantically holding his arm)

Siddharth : I want to talk to you right now Avneet.

Siddharth drag her to his cabin.

Time to confront now.

Siddharth : what is all this mess up going on Avneet? Why you lied to them about our relationship?

Avneet : I didn't lied to anyone, I just hide the truth from them.

Siddharth : that is also lie avneet? You let them assume that we are in live in relationship. Are you getting it what it meant?

Avneet : yes, I know what it mean... but they were making fun of me I don't had any option.

Siddharth : what is wrong with you?

Avneet : okay go and tell them that we have a break up, but dont make me embarrass in front of everyone saying we were never in a relationship.

Stay tuned.