91

Kiara : I am impressed, siddharth.

Avneet is looking at siddharth, but now they can't confess it they are not married and living in live in.

Kiara : by the way, congrats guys, and we need party now.

Avneet : sure mam.

Roshni : but I am really upset with you Avneet, you didn't even feel that you should tell your best friend.

Avneet : yaar, it all happened in hurry. I didn't get time to inform anyone.

Kiara : but I hope your parents know about your marriage.

Mr. Mishra looked at them keenly waiting for their answer.

Siddharth : obviously mam, Avneet is my mother's choice. We had love - arranged marriage. (He said, with side hugging Avneet)

Roshni : guys, I am not talking to you seriously.

Avneet : come with me.

Avneet drag Roshni to the corner, she told her the truth that they are in live in relationship.

And the society secretary is considering them a couple.

Roshni : what the hell, what will you do if anybody get to know?

Avneet : I was so stupid to pretend like husband wife.

Roshni : hmm, but do you love him?

Avneet : more than myself.

Roshni : and he?

Avneet : I felt his love every time, but I don't know since the husband wife drama started, he is behaving so coldly with me, I guess it was not love from his side.

Roshni : ask him, if he can marry you then there is no problem, but if he can't then you should think one more time about your relationship.

Avneet : but I don't want to loose him. (With moist eye)

Roshni : but you should know this, it's temporary or permanent. If it's just physical then don't let your heart involve in it. (In an advising tone)

Avneet : but what will we do in office now?

Roshni : pretend husband - wife, you have no other choice.

Avneet : hmm.

After some time, Kiara and Roshni left.

Avneet and siddharth came back to home, but they didn't talked much today.

Both of them are upset and confused that how they handle the situation in front of society members and Office.

Stay tuned