35

They get ready and whole day avneet keep on teasing Siddharth.

But at evening,

Both of them are happy, as it's Sunday tomorrow.

And siddharth is more happy as it's avneet's turn to cook food.

He knows that most of the time she will only serve her pasta or noodles.

But get food ready on the table gives you different level satisfaction.

This makes him happy and making avneet feels irritated as she is so tired today.

She don't want to go home and get busy into kitchen.

But she knows siddharth will not gonna listen to her in this as she tease him a lot from morning time.

They settle into the car.

Avneet : thank god it's your turn to make food, so I can go and rest. (She tried her luck if he didn't remember its her turn)

Siddharth : hey! What its not my turn... Remember I bring food yesterday.

Avneet : oh yeah... But I am so tired to cook anything siddharth. I will cook tomorrow's lunch and dinner both, but please cook for us tonight... Please please please. (With a cute puppy face)

Siddharth : don't try to act innocence baby girl.

Avneet : I am innocent yaar, please na. You just call me baby girl so can't you adjust a bit for this baby girl. (In a loving tone, which is enough to melt anyone)

Siddharth is trying to act a nut which is not easy to crack.

Avneet : so will you?

Siddharth : no avneet I won't... You have to cook today.

Avneet : no.

Siddharth : okay then I have a solution.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : let's go to the restaurant, but bill is on you tonight.

Avneet : you know I am out of budget already. Kyu gareeb ka mazak uda rahe ho. (Said in a overdramtic tone of voice)

Stay tuned

35+ votes on this and previous chapter