98

After this 7 days passed away,

Avneet is not picking any calls from siddharth, even when she is missing him like hell.

But she is trying to move on when she knows it's next to impossible for him.

But she is trying her best to forget siddharth, as she feels when there is no future together then there is no mean to talk to each other.

Now her parents also understood that Avneet liked someone in Delhi who left her or she left him.

But clearly seems on her face that she had a heart break.

Now her parents talk to each other. They can't see Avneet with all this sadness on her face.

She is stuck on one point of life, their cheered up child is so silent from last seven days since she came back home.

At last,

Her dad decide to contact Roshni to know why she is sad.

Roshni told uncle about Siddharth and even about their live in.

Her family is not that open minded to accept that their daughter lives with a guy in same house for a month.

And then that guy moved on in his life leaving their daughter with all this pain.

Her dad and mom talked to her directly.

When they confront Avneet, she burst out crying, she is even feeling guilty.

When her parents talking to her, her phone rangs. It's siddharth.

Avneet hide her phone. She still didn't want him to fall in any trouble because of her.

Her father snatched the phone from her.

For her father, siddharth is a guy who took advantage of her daughter and left her crying.

Uncle angrily picks up the call.

Siddharth : thank god you picked up the call avu, where are you?

Her dad : I am her father, you 🤬.

Stay tuned.