24

24 (love apartment)

After admiring his new flatmate for next 2 or 3 minutes Siddharth went to the bathroom to get ready.

After 30 minutes,

They left for the office.

Siddharth and Avneet decided that they will not tell anyone that they are living together in a same flat.

It was siddharth's decision.

They reached office and get busy in the work, the whole week pass away very smoothly.

They both spend day in office, and night like the first day.

Avneet sleeps in Living room, and Siddharth as usual in his bedroom.

Now both of them are starts feeling comfortable around each other.

Once or twice the tried to flirt with Avneet. But Avneet is better flirt from siddharth so now he avoids flirting with her.

As he understood that he can't win from her.

After a week,

The rumor starts spreading in office, that Siddharth and Avneet are dating each other.

Siddharth is the most handsome guy in the office and successful too.

So all the girls are behind him.

And it was impossible to hide it for so long that they are living together.

Now all the office colleagues talking about them.

Avneet heard those things, but she is in no mood to clear any misunderstanding of anyone.

She let this news get spread in the office, because this is the thing on which she can proud.

So she is actually enjoying it, that everyone is jealous from her.

Today,

Avneet is looking so sleepy today in office, actually Siddharth was watching a cricket match yesterday night till 1 AM.

So she slept after 1 AM.

And our Queen is sleepy head, she is feeling so sleepy today.

Roshni came to her.

Roshni : what happened? I think you didn't get a good sleep yesterday night.

Stay tuned.