40

Avneet is shivering in thrill with every inch when her hands are going down on her body.

But suddenly, his hands reach on her shirt and take it up over her shoulders.

It's completely opposite action than she expected. And maybe somewhere she wish for that too.

Siddharth did her shirt buttons.

Avneet (with a teasing smile) : you are much more innocent than I thought.

Siddharth : this is your misunderstanding my dear, I didn't prefer to behave innocent with you. (Said more naughtily)

Avneet : oh really, then mister you had a really great chance what you missed. (She said getting up from her bed)

Siddharth : yeah, I know.

Avneet : So? Regretting?

Siddharth : no, I will earn it with time.

Avneet : earn it, but how? I am not a money you can earn my dear. (Teasingly)

Siddharth : oh, I know right... So give me a solution for this too.

Avneet : why do you think that I will give a solution to you, I mean it's your problem my dear, you should solve it yourself.

Siddharth : but we are friends na, helping each other is our responsibility.

Avneet laughed a bit.

Avneet : by the way, I don't think it's my responsibility to offer you something like this.... But I think we are already beyond friendship lines. Correct?

Siddharth : yeah, I guess too.

Avneet : so, as we live in "Love Apartment" So we can be little loving flatmates.

Siddharth : oh really? (Excitedly)

Avneet : don't get excited, as you just said that you wanna earn it, so you really have to earn it from now.

Siddharth : but how?

Avneet : like, you can help me in my work so I will give you benefits according to your help and support in my life.

Siddharth : help and support like?

Avneet : like you can cook food on my turn.

Stay tuned.