Kiara : I am not answerable for any of my decision, siddharth. But still you should know that how society treat live in and such kinda relationship root with just physical pleasures.

Siddharth : this is such a stupid judgmental thing mam, I am sorry to say mam, but I wasn't expecting such an Orthodox thinking from you.

Kiara : siddharth, we can't ignore society, they consider it sin.

Siddharth : but how it is sin?

Kiara : listen, living together without being a couple called sin only. Because you two have no commitments given to each other.

Siddharth : but I love Avneet.

Kiara : so do a simple thing, marry her.

Avneet looked at siddharth.

Siddharth : mam it's not that easy, it's my family decision and even I want time.

Kiara : this is the problem in live in, just imagine what if your family reject her, what if her family reject you. What if you two get bored of each other.

Siddharth : this is nonense.

Avneet : I am ready to resign from this job. (With moist eyes, she decided)

Siddharth : what the hell are you talking, Avneet?

Avneet : let me decide, siddharth.

Kiara : I am really sorry, Avneet.

Avneet : I choose this path mam, it was never anyone's mistake.

Avneet sign her resign letter and left.

Siddharth took half day and reach home at 3 PM.

Avneet packed her bags.

Siddharth arrive.

Siddharth : what's going on here, Avneet, where are you going?

Avneet : I am going back to my family. (Said avoiding looking into his eyes)

Siddharth : what is wrong with you, Avneet, we can find solution together.

Avneet : no siddharth, I don't want any solution now, I realise it today that we are not made for each other.

She zip her bag. And now ready to leave.

Her phone rangs it's a cab driver.

Stay tuned