108

Now I can feel her naked skin on my cheeks and lips and bottom of her butt cheeks come out in fresh air.

I am mesmerized by such smooth texture of her butts and to my delight she wear thong panty under this dress, so no hindrance to feel her ass cheeks.

Thong has gone inside her butt cheeks’ giving a feel that she is not wearing any panty from back side.

Oh god, she is not testing my patience, now she is just stealing all my heart again which already belong to her.

But she knows the length of her fabric so she feels shy.

Avneet is getting on fire now and she turned around towards me.

This brought her stomach and her pussy so close to my face.

Wow, this is the first time I see her wearing this tiny lacy silky thong.

As this is nupital night special for me.

Her fair skin peeping from side of her thong is a delight to see and difficult to resist.

I pull her closer to me and kiss her over the panty. It has exotic aroma just like yours and I dig my face more and start kissing your pussy area all around.

I lift her one feet and put it on sofa and kiss and lick your inner thighs all the way up to your panty.

It’s so delicious to lick your thighs.

Avneet is now on cloud 9 and even without any insertion she seems to be closer to orgasm and is moaning loudly and breathing heavily.

With one hand I pull her panty to one side and start licking her outer lips, which are so moist already as if soaking wet.

Avneet is in different mood today, when actually avneet hold her orgasm and last long in all the sex experience I had with her.

Stay tuned