100

They had a small argument, then she told her family to behave well with him and give him chance to speak up.

Her dad is so upset with Avneet too.

But it's 11 AM now,

His father called siddharth at home only, and Jai is fuming in anger after he heard that someone took advantage of his sister.

Finally, the door knocks.

With the door knock, Avneet's heart beat increase.

Jai went to open the door when he is really fuming in anger.

He opens the door and he get surprised, as he was expecting only one guy but there is 3 people's there.

It's siddharth and his family.

Her dad went ahead.

Her dad : siddharth, right?

Siddharth : yaa, namaste uncle.

Siddharth introduced her dad with his parents.

Her dad ask them to come in because they didn't want to make any scene.

Avneet is confused seeing him with his family.

Siddharth : thank god, you are fine avneet.

Siddharth walks towards Avneet, but Jai came in middle, he is looking angry.

Avneet : jai move aside.. (In a commanding tone)

Jai : but didi...

Avneet gave an angry glare.

Jai moves aside.

Avneet : what are you doing in shimla with uncle - aunty?

Siddharth : I wanna give you answer.

Avneet : means?

Siddharth : yes!!

Avneet : what yes?

Siddharth : you asked me na that I want to marry you or not, so yes miss kaur I would love to make you Mrs. Nigam. (Siddharth propose her).

Avneet and her family is shocked.

Siddharth : I know you all know about our living together, maybe that was wrong decision, but when I lived with her I realise that I love her, and when she left my life I feel it that now I can't live without her. So I want you to make you permanent part of my life... So will you be mine, Avneet.

Stay tuned.