30

Siddharth : no I won't lie.

Avneet comes in front of him and stop him.

Avneet : siddharth please, I request you don't tell them the truth. Are you interested in any other girl in office? (Asked with a doubt on her face)

Siddharth : no avneet.

Avneet : so what's your issue, just tell them we are dating simple.

Siddharth : oh really. (Siddharth's face expression switch from irritated to a naughty one)

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : if I tell everyone that you are my gf and we are in relationship, what will be my benefit in this. (Asked naughtily)

Avneet : you will get all the advantages you want, I assure you this lie will worth it for you. (Said in a confident tone)

Siddharth : oh then it's worth a try.

Avneet and siddharth came out.

Tanya : what were you two discussing?

Siddharth : actually we decided to not to tell anyone about our relationship but now if you all already get to know so I have no reason to hide, so yeah we are dating.

Tanya : don't you think you made hurry I mean you can get better option siddharth sir.

Avneet wanna answer this.

But siddharth speak up first.

Siddharth : she is the most beautiful and genuine girl I met in my life, she is the best I can get. (Said lovingly)

Siddharth complete his statement placing his hand on her waist. And avneet accepts with a smile.

Avneet : so if you all don't mind, we are going for a shopping so we will see you after lunch time.

Siddharth : avneet, can we go anytime later, as now only 35 minutes left in lunch time.

Avneet checks the time in watch and nods in yes.

Siddharth : okay so have dinner i see you later.

Avneet : okay babyyy.

She made everyone jealous and made him blush was unplanned.

Stay tuned.