Roshni : hawwww 😱.

Avneet : I am kidding.

Roshni : I know, I know.

Avneet : but sometime I really think to find a boy and get settle with him... Simple life.

Roshni : this is not as simple as you are feeling.

They are having this conversation.
When her boss (female) came to them.

Boss : miss kaur and miss walia, if you can't work, you should resign, because like this I have to throw you two out of this place. (Said scolding them).

Both of them said sorry and went to their respective tables.

Boss : avneet, I want the new magazine designs on my table before evening.

Avneet : but mam, author sir didn't gave me the work yet to put into designs.

Boss calls the manager.

Boss : I told you to sign a contract with any famous Author.

Manager : yes mam, I had meeting with Author Siddharth Nigam. He promised that he will join us.

Boss : but when?

Manager : mam, you know he is one of the most popular writer.

Boss : make the offer double, we will pay him 2 lakh per edition, but I want him here by this evening.

Avneet can't believe it that author's get this huge payment.

Manager offered and Siddharth get impressed from this offer and he promise that he will join from the next day.

Siddharth Nigam : 22 year old guy belongs from Banaras, he starts writing for fun but later when he gets popular in this.

He use his skills as profession. And now he counts in one of the most famous writers in the country.

Siddharth is well known but didn't have that much earning yet.

But he is known by almost every young girl and guy with his Pen Name "Lover boy Sid"

He write romantic novels but still single in his life.

Why you get to know ahead in the story.

Stay tuned.