83

Avneet eyes filled with tears, she didn't like the way he comment.

Siddharth notice it and realise that may be he should not said that.

Avneet walks towards the kitchen with the moist eyes.

Siddharth hold her hand.

Siddharth : hey, Avu... I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt my love.

Avneet free her hand from his hand.

Avneet : no, it's not your fault, thanks for reminding me that we are just flatmates.

Siddharth : avu...

Avneet : listen, I am also reminding you that flatmates can't sleep together and yeah keep your hands in control as I won't accept all those inappropriate touches. (Said with an upset tone)

Siddharth : inappropriate touches? Seriously?

Avneet : yes, they are... If you behave with me like I am random girl to you, then I won't let the random guy touch me in the manner you do.

Siddharth : avneet, I am sorry... I just mean...

Avneet : I don't want to know what was your mean, okay? I know I am stupid, I am trying to learn to cook your favorite dishes, I give you more rights on my body even more than me. (Said complaining)

Siddharth : yeah I know babyyyy.

Avneet : no, now listen... You know sometime I feel out of mood, but I never stopped you anytime, I behave 24/7 wife for you. But you.... Forget it siddhaarth.

Avneet left complaining.

Siddharth : oh god, what you did siddhaarth. You hurt her. (To himself).

5 hours passed away,

Siddhaarth and Avneet had plan to go to Roshni's party and Delivery guy came to deliver Avneet's short skirt she order yesterday to look hot in get together.

But she even return that from the door step only.

She is really so angry with him.

Siddharth : Avneet, I am sorry na yaar, now please forget it. Please... I am sorry.

Stay tuned.