65

Siddharth : who will stop me?

Avneet : me... Obviously.

Siddharth : you can make a try. (Naughtily)

Siddharth bend down and starts kissing her chest through her bra.

He can catch those poking nipples from the thin fabric of bra.

Siddharth again reach her bra hooks.

Avneet : siddharth... Please no... (Shyly)

Siddharth : come on... Hold my hands and stop me.

Avneet hold his hand and bring it at front, siddharth hold her hands back give kisses on her hand.

Siddharth again bring his hand on her back.

Avneet give up now.

Siddharth : don't you want to stop baby?

Avneet : I know you decided that you won't let me be in this, so do as you wish.

Siddharth : what is your wish?

Avneet : your smile.

Siddharth : maybe I consider it yes.

Avneet : I said do as you wish. (Shyly)

I eventually unhook her bra after this few moments fight it and let those melons go free.

I feel mesmerizing and lick every single inch of her body from her head to her belly. She in the real of her senses, is moaning with pleasure.

She is shy but not hesitated at all, as whenever I take her nipples in my mouth, I find her hand behind my head.

We both were already topless, kissing each other, rolling over and over in her bed.

Her nipples are so hard, well they seemed little pink a tender teenish boobs, and my toungues take a liking to them.

I lick her nipples more than a dozen times as I try to suck all her boob into my mouth at once.

But they are ten times bigger than I can take.

I suck her nipples, and giving kissed to her lips occasionally.

Avneet : show some mercy on them Siddharth, I usually wear tight bras, don't make them hurt all day tomorrow with the press of bra.

Stay tuned.